Minor variation application
Here you will find guidance notes and advice on the process of applying for the Minor Variation of a Premises Licence or Club Premises Certificate.Apply for a variation contract online
A Minor Variation application may not be used to vary the licence or certificate to:
- extend the period for which a licence has effect
- vary substantially the premises
- vary the DPS
- authorise the sale by retail of alcohol
- authorise the supply of alcohol at any time between 11pm and 7am
- authorise an increase in the amount of time on any day during which alcohol may be sold by retail, or
- include the alternative licence condition that every supply of alcohol under the premises licence must be made or authorised by the management committee in respect of community premises
The current fee is £89.
The application must be advertised at the premises only by way of a white A4 notice.
The Licensing Authority will determine the application in 15 working days.
The application form devised by the government has guidance notes attached and is available by clicking on the application below.
Will Tacit Consent Apply
No tacit consent is applicable to this type of application. If you have not been advised by us within a reasonable time following the end of any notice period for the application then please contact us.