Apply for change in camping site licence 

Apply online to change a camping site licence

For the change of an existing licence

Licence Summary

To change an existing licence for a caravan and camping site.

Eligibility Criteria


Regulation Summary

Under the Control of Development Act 1960 you will need a licence to run a caravan and camping site. the land will also need planning permission for this class of use.

Application Evaluation Process

The Local Authority will assess applications against current guidance and standards.

Will Tacit Consent Apply?

No - you must have a licence where specified in the Act.

Apply for Consent

Application to change a caravan and camping site licence under Caravan Sites and Control of Development Act 1960

Failed Application Redress

Please contact Environmental Health

Consumer Complaint

Please contact Environmental Health

Trade Associations





Contact Us

Business and Street Trading Licences
Tamar Building
Eastcroft Depot
London Road

Tel: 0115 915 6571

Is there anything wrong with this page?