Unlicensed Family Entertainment Centres are permitted to have an unlimited number of Category D gaming machines.

Children will be permitted on the premises and able to play on the Category D machines.

Unlicensed Family Entertainment Centre permits will be granted for ten years. 

Please see Gambling Act 2005 for the current application fees.

There is no annual fee payable for this type of permit.

An enhanced Criminal Records Bureau check will form part of this application process.

For further information please contact the licensing office on 0115 876 1762.  


Related Pages

Contact Us

Commercial and Operations Licensing
Central Police Station
Byron House
Maid Marian Way

Tel: 0115 915 6571

Contact Us Online

Is there anything wrong with this page?