Facebook Pixel
Nottingham City Council Section 114 Report updates |

To find out more about the section 114 report, visit our section 114 page.

Apply for a Gaming Machine Permit

This applies to holders of Premises Licences issued under the Licensing Act 2003 that have the Sale of Alcohol as a licensable activity attached to the licence.

Pubs, Hotels and Restaurants will be allowed to apply for a Licensed Premises Gaming Machine Permit provided the premises have a bar.

Hotels and Restaurants that serve alcohol only with food will not be able to provide gaming machines on the premises.

Premises requiring more than two Gaming Machines will need to apply for a Licensed Premises Gaming Machine Permit. 

(Premises that require two or fewer machines on site will need to apply for a Notification of Automatic Entitlement

The Licensed Premises Gaming Machine Permit will last for an unlimited duration.  

Please see Gambling Act 2005 fees for the current application fees.

All holders are required to pay an annual fee.

For further information please contact the licensing office on 0115 876 1762.