Licensed Family Entertainment Centres will be permitted to offer an unlimited number of Category C and D gaming machines. Children will be allowed entry to Licensed Family Entertainment Centres and play on Category D machines.

You are also required to complete a notice of application that should be sent to all relevant Responsible Authorities

Form A is to be used if there is one applicant only.

Form B is to be used if there is more than one applicant. 

Any Category C machines must be located in 18's areas.

Please see Gambling Act 2005 for the current application fees.

There will be an annual fee payable in respect of the premises licence issued by the Authority. Failure to pay the annual fee will result in the licence being revoked

For further information please contact the licensing office on 0115 876 1762.

For information about Unlicensed Family Entertainment Centre Permit

Contact Us

Commercial and Operations Licensing
Central Police Station
Byron House
Maid Marian Way
NG1 6HS 

Tel: 0115 915 6571

Is there anything wrong with this page?