Information and templates for conducting risk assessments can be found on the HSE website.
For Nottingham City Council to provide permission for filming, each risk assessment must be suitable and sufficient. In order to ensure statutory compliance and meet Nottingham City Council standards, each risk assessment must:
- Be signed by the assessor who must be a competent individual to conduct the risk assessment
- Counter-signed by a manager with responsibility for the issue/project being assessed
- Dated with a review date period considered where applicable
- Contain information that it is still valid and up to date
- Ensure that the information within the assessment has been disseminated to all colleagues that would be exposed to the risks identified
Health and Safety General Information
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...