About Education Governance Services
Delivering professional clerking services, advice and support services, governor training, including bespoke training and development provision to governors in schools, free schools, pupil referral units, academies and multi academy trusts.
The Education Governance Service
The Education Governance Service provide a support service to governing boards of schools, academies, Multi Academy Trusts, pupil referral units and free schools.
Please note governor meetings and training sessions are currently held on a virtual platform and will be offered as a permanent option when face to face meetings and training are re-introduced.
- Professional clerking of full governing body meetings, committee meetings, special meetings, disciplinary hearings and grievance hearings;
- Business support – preparation and delivery of meeting papers, membership management and Governorhub maintenance;
- Advice and support;
- Consultancy including reviews of governance;
- Investigation services;
- Governor training and development, including bespoke in-house training.
We offer a complimentary subscription to Governorhub for all governing bodies. This is an easily accessible online toolkit, which meets all your governing body needs:-
- Communication (governing body notice board);
- Documentation store (access meeting paper, reports, policies and archived papers);
- Events calendar;
- Book training online.
Discounted subscription to The Key for School Governors.
Name: Rachael Harvey
Title: Education Governance Service Manager
Service: Education Governance, Children and Families
Tel: 0115 8764589