Landscape construction, grounds maintenance, sports pitches, weed control and provision of floral decorations and plantings services are provided by fully trained teams.
Objectives of the service
The Horticulture service will assist in:
- Improved healthy and safe environment for children
- Appropriate overall site management
- Access to sports and play activities
- Links to environmental educational activities
This service will give you access to
- Fully qualified and trained staff
- Named contact specific to service provided
- Specialist advice
- Flexible service provision to meet the needs of your area
- Access to technical data for site management, risk assessment and Health and Safety considerations
Flower displays and decorations
We have our own in house Nursery service offering the provision of fresh cut flowers and indoor floral displays for events in schools. Regular maintenance of indoor plantings and provision of flower displays for outdoor purposes.
Park Ranger Service
Educational sessions either on School sites or off site run by fully trained Park Ranger teams offering environmental wildlife walks, bird watching-bird box construction, advice and participation in Grow your Own and Allotments
The Team also offer specialist arboricultural services for schools when needed.
Services are charged on a quotation for individual work packages