Formerly Nottingham ASBM
ABLE not only supports School Business Managers and School Administrators but also aims to support Finance, HR, Site, Health & Safety professionals whether they work in schools, academies or MATs as well.
ABLE has a vision to inspire, enrich and develop a diverse and professional group of business leaders in education.
- Meet colleagues and share experiences on topical issues within Educational Business Management. Free attendance at 3 conferences per year including lunch and refreshments
- High quality guest speakers and workshop presenters
- Meet various suppliers with an opportunity for excellent discounts and gifts
- Free Continued Professional Development (CPD) from high quality trainers and organisations
- Six training sessions a year – some face to face, some virtual covering topics such at finance, GDPR, Risk Management, Health and Safety, Income Generation and more drawing from demand from our members.
- Access to a members only website with valuable support and information
- Discounts on services from partner businesses
Being a member of this fantastic group is absolutely great value for money and has the opportunity to save your school or academy a great deal of money on training, procurement and staff time, as well as getting great deals from suppliers.
For more information, or to join visit www.ablepro.info or contact Frances Rowland email@example.com