This consultation closed on 13 June 2022
Nottingham City Public Health is redesigning and recommissioning some of the services within the wider drug and alcohol treatment system, and we want to hear your views.
Printed versions of the survey are available and we will be running facilitated sessions in services and in the community, to help people take part in the consultation. For more information contact Glen Jarvis at the City Council. Email: Glen.email@example.com or call: 07947309104
The services that are within scope of this review are:
- Adult drug and alcohol services in the community
- Adult drug and alcohol services within the criminal justice system
- Drug and alcohol services for young people
- Family support
- Needle exchange and harm reduction.
This consultation will take place over two stages. Stage one runs from 16th May - 13th June 2022
To help us make sure that services meet the needs of the population, we are seeking public views, including those of service users and carers, strategic partners, local service providers and citizens. Your feedback will help to:
- Understand how services can be structured to best meet the needs of the people who are using them, or those who may wish to use them in the future.
- Achieve the best health outcomes possible with the funding available, and to understand how these outcomes can be met.
- Identify the key issues around substance misuse and consider the wider factors that affect these issues, so that we can agree what our priorities should be for the coming years.
- Gain a deeper understanding of how to best utilise and improve pathways and links between services inside and outside of drug and alcohol services.