This consultation closed on 03 November 2016
The Council has been reviewing the opening hours of libraries across the City and we wanted your views on our proposals.
The review was designed to make better use of the resources we have and improve the service by reflecting changes in library use by:
- Standardising opening hours to make them easy to remember;
- Creating a consistent pattern of opening hours between all Libraries;
- Ensuring that Libraries that are close to each other are not closed on the same day;
- Ensuring that Libraries remain open over lunchtimes;
- Reflecting changing patterns of use by the local community.
Consultation Results and Findings
168 responses were received for this consultation
Gary Hall Customer Lead, Central Library 0115 876 1932 Gary.Hall@nottinghamcity.gov.uk