Whilst you can no longer use the Capita system to apply online, you can complete a late online application by completing the form linked below.
Before submitting this form, please make sure that you have done the following:
- Read and understood the 'Apply for a school place' information in the 'Going to School in Nottingham 2016/17' booklet
- Checked that your child's address is within Nottingham City
- Considered how your child will get to the school before listing your preferred schools
- Checked that you have filled in all relevant sections of the form
- Included the first line of the address for each school you have listed and the name and date of birth of any brother or sister at the school
- Sent in proof of residence documents to The Fernwood School if you have listed that school and live within the catchment area
- If necessary, enclosed any supporting evidence (for example, a letter from the family doctor, consultant or other professional to support any medical/social claim)
- Filled in any Secondary school supplementary form that other schools may need and sent these directly to the school applied for. It is your responsibility to fill in the necessary forms. Please check the admission arrangements for each school you are applying for to see if you need to fill in a supplementary form
- If any of the details about your child change, please tell us immediately in writing
- By completing this form you are confirming that your preferred schools named in section 4 are your current preferences. This means that you no longer want to apply for any schools that you named on any previous forms and which you have not named on this form. You are also confirming that the ranking of your preferred schools on this form is your current ranking and we will ignore any previous ranking order
- If we can prove that your child has been offered a place based on false, misleading or inaccurate information, we may withdraw the place
- If you need more information, please contact us on 0115 841 5568
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...