Supporting schools to enhance the education and welfare of BME and EAL pupils and families, ensuring inclusion and equality. This is available through Nottingham City Council's IDEAL team
Our areas of specialism include:
- EAL - New Arrivals and more advanced learners across the curriculum
- EAL and the teaching of mathematics
- Black and Mixed Heritage Achievement
- Diversity within the curriculum
We can support your school with:
- Our Nottingham based central CPD programme
- Bespoke training events and activities tailored to your specific needs
- A wide range of unique teaching resources for targeted work and the mainstream classroom
- Early-stage EAL assessments and teaching packages
- Partnership teaching and/or whole school development
How can I access IDEAL services and resources?
To discuss your requirements or for more information contact the team on:
Ttelephone: 0115 876 4690 or 07946 299840
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...