A Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) network is now available for the Early Years PVCI sector
The PVCI DSL Network is free to attend for Nottingham City Practitioners,overseen by the Nottingham City Safeguarding Children Board and certificated by CPD UK.
Attendance at all DSL networks (3 times per year) negates the need for DSLs to refresh their SGC training as the networks keeps them up to date with both local and national current issues and policy.
The aims of the network are to;
- Develop and enhance safeguarding practises and processes across the Early Years sector
- Improve communication between the Early Years sector and the Safeguarding Children Board
- Provide support to DSL’S in their role as a DSL
To access resources to share and support your team and to download presentation from the above network and any previous DSL events go to: DSL RESOURCES
Timings for each event will be;
- From 9am for refreshments and networking
- 9:30am prompt start for the presentations
- 12:30pm close of the network
We have built in an extra half an hour in to the session so that agenda items aren’t rushed and also for further networking if required.
May DSL network Cancelled due to Covid 19 pandemic - we will keep you updated
Please also note other Safeguarding training available on our PVCI Main Safeguarding page
For any queries relating to the DSL network please contact Karen Shead Safeguarding Co-ordinator (0115) 8764725