A Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) network is now available for the Early Years PVCI sector
The PVCI DSL Network is free to attend and overseen by the Nottingham City Safeguarding Children Board.
The aims of the network are to;
- Develop and enhance safeguarding practises and processes across the Early Years sector
- Improve communication between the Early Years sector and the Safeguarding Children Board
- Provide support to DSL’S in their role as a DSL
To access resources to share and support your team and to download presentation from the above network and any previous DSL events go to: DSL RESOURCES
Change of Times for 16th May 2018 Network
After considering the evaluations from the February DSL Network, we have made the decision to change the network from being held in an afternoon to a morning session.
The next DSL network is to take place on Wednesday 16th May 2018 at Nottingham Racecourse.
Timings for the event will be;
- From 9am for refreshments and networking
- 9:30am prompt start for the presentations.
- 12:30pm close of the network.
We have built in an extra half an hour in to the session so that agenda items aren’t rushed and also for further networking if required.
|Network||Day||Date||Time||Venue||Book your place|
|9:00am - 12:30pm
Please note that practitioners who attended the February 18 network have been automatically booked on to May.
Please also note other Safeguarding training available on our PVCI Main Safeguarding page
For any queries relating to the DSL network please contact Karen Shead Safeguarding Co-ordinator (0115) 8764725