Tuesday, July 23, 2019
“Empowering the Workforce to deliver Excellence in Safeguarding Practice”
This week long event is open to everyone who works within the Children’s and Adults Workforce in the City of Nottingham, including Local Authority, Health, Schools, Police, Private, Voluntary and Community Agencies.
During the event the following sessions are on offer;
- Domestic Violence and Abuse: Safeguarding Children – New session!
- Identifying Neglect in Younger Child and Adolescents – Details now advertised!
- Safer Sleeping for Babies - Details now advertised!
- Contextual Safeguarding: What is it?
- Physical Abuse: Recognising the signs and how to respond
- Improving Practice: Learning from Reviews
- Insight into Children and Families Direct/MASH
- Impact of Trauma – Trauma Informed Practice in Nottingham City Council
- Understanding, Responding to and Effects of Child Sexual Abuse
To find out more about these sessions and how to request a place, please click on the website links below;
PLEASE NOTE: This event is being arranged and co-ordinated by the Integrated Workforce Training and Development Team to request a place click on the link below.
If you are unable to access the websites please call 0115 8765078 or email IWDTEventInbox@nottinghamcity.gov.uk
On this occasion we are pleased to confirm there is no charge for attendance on the sessions for this event. The event is being supported by Small Steps Big Changes (SSBC) and Nottingham City Council. Places will be allocated to ensure there is a wide range of organisations represented from across the city. We would like all delegates to share their learning within their own organisation after attending the event. We will not pay for travel expenses or back fill.