For Owners/proprietors/managers of Early Years settings who provide funded 2, 3 and 4 year old places.
Meeting Leaders: Members of the Early Years Team
Summary: In line with the Provider Agreement, all Providers in receipt of early years’ entitlements funding must attend Annual Business Meetings arranged by Nottingham City Council or ensure attendance by a responsible senior representative from their setting(s) who will cascade to their colleagues, as appropriate. The agenda slightly changes from year to year according to any sector developments that Early Years Business Leaders should be aware of, the main topic being around the new funding arrangements and Provider Agreement for the new financial year.
Audience: Owners/Proprietors/Managers of Early Years Settings and Childminders, who provide funded 2, 3 and 4 year old places. Any funded Provider is welcome to attend any of the sessions available.
2022 Annual Business Meeting:
Our 2022 Business meeting took place on 1st February 2022, a morning and afternoon session were held and both were followed by a Q & A session.
The agenda covered:
- Funding updates including Early Years Funding Rates 2022/23 and Business Support
- Participation and Sufficiency Update
- Early Years Foundation Stage Profile and New Statutory Framework
- Safeguarding Update
- Q & A (after the main meeting)
The video, which is 26 minutes 34 secs long will be available to view till 1st March 2022.
Previous Business Meeting Presentations
- The Annual Business Meetings for the 2021/22 Financial Year were held via Microsoft Teams, across 3 sessions, on the 2nd and 6th February 2021. You can watch a live recording of one of the sessions or download a copy of the presentation You can also read the Questions and Answers, raised across all 3 sessions.
- PVI and Childminders Annual Business Meeting Presentation 4th February 2020
- 2019 Annual Business Meeting for PVI Nurseries and Pre-Schools
- 2019 Annual Business Meeting for Childminders