For Owners/proprietors/managers of Early Years settings who provide funded 2, 3 and 4 year old places.
Audience: Owners/Proprietors/Managers of Early Years Settings and Childminders, who provide funded 2, 3 and 4 year old places. Any funded Provider is welcome to attend any of the sessions available.
Meeting Length & Cost: It is likely that as last year this session will be via a live webinar or ' Microsoft Teams' which will be approximately 60 minutes and FREE of charge to Nottingham City Funded Providers.
Meeting Leaders: Members of the Early Years Team
Summary: In line with the Provider Agreement, all Providers in receipt of early years’ entitlements funding must attend Annual Business Meetings arranged by Nottingham City Council or ensure attendance by a responsible senior representative from their setting(s) who will cascade to their colleagues, as appropriate. The agenda slightly changes from year to year according to any sector developments that Early Years Business Leaders should be aware of, the main topic being around the new funding arrangements and Provider Agreement for the new financial year.
- National and Local news and updates
- Any new funding arrangements/rates
- Issues and developments in the Early Years sector
- updates on the Safeguarding of Children
- Workforce Development
- The Early Years Foundation Stage Profile.
Early Years Leaders can choose a morning or an afternoon session, please below.
|Tuesday||1 February 2022||10.00am - 11.00am||
FREE to Nottingham City Funded Providers
Please Book your place
|Tuesday||1 February 2022||1.30pm – 2.30pm|
Previous Business Meeting Presentations
- The Annual Business Meetings for the 2021/22 Financial Year were held via Microsoft Teams, across 3 sessions, on the 2nd and 6th February 2021. You can watch a live recording of one of the sessions or download a copy of the presentation You can also read the Questions and Answers, raised across all 3 sessions.
- PVI and Childminders Annual Business Meeting Presentation 4th February 2020
- 2019 Annual Business Meeting for PVI Nurseries and Pre-Schools
- 2019 Annual Business Meeting for Childminders