If you have seen a breach in government guidelines within a business please fill out the form below to report this. These breaches include:
- Face coverings not being worn (Face coverings guidance: when to wear one, exemptions, and how to make your own)
- Track and trace not being used, this applies to:
- Pubs, bars, restaurants and cafes.
- Close contact services including hairdressers, barbers, beauticians, tattooists, sports and massage therapists.
- Swimming pools, indoor fitness studios, gyms, spas or other indoor leisure centres or facilities.
If you see social distancing guidelines not being followed by customers and not being enforced by businesses or other large social gatherings like house parties please call 101.
Report a business or venue for not following COVID guidelines
Completing this form should take around 3 minutes.Report a Business Premise or Venue