Location information, opening times, parking security and facilities.
The Ecolink bus service operates from Racecourse Park and Ride, for information on the service including the timetable, last bus information and route map please select the following link to visit its dedicated webpage:
- Ecolink Bus Service – every 15 minutes throughout the day Monday to Saturday (£3.50 per car load)
Colwick Racecourse Park and Ride is located just off the A612 Daleside Road on the south-eastern side of Nottingham. The Sat Nav postcode is: NG2 4BE.
Site Opening Hours
- Monday to Saturday - 6:45am to 7:30pm
- Sundays and Bank Holidays Mondays - Closed
On some large race days the Park and Ride site will closed, notices are put up at the site plus the dates will be listed on this webpage. There are also some race dates where the park and ride remains open but restricted parking will be in place, for details of these dates please visit the Nottingham Racecourse website for further details.
Please note that on the following dates the Park and Ride will be closed for Racecourse fixtures Saturday 22 April, Saturday 13 May and Saturday 8 July.
Colwick Racecourse has 470 lit parking spaces, patrolled regularly by on-site security staff and viewed by CCTV to make this a Gold award site for safe parking. The site is fully accessible for wheelchairs and buggies. It boasts:
- Electric Vehicle charging points provided by Plugged in Midlands (Polar Instant cards can also be used for charging)
- City Car Club hire scheme
- Disabled spaces located near to the bus stop
- Citycard Cycle hire and hubs
- Kneeling low floor buses which also have ramps
- Easy access onto and off the buses along the full route
- Raised kerbs at the bus stop
The park and ride sites in Nottingham are all intended for daily use only. We cannot give you permission to park overnight in any of the sites and if you leave your car at anytime of the day or night, you do so at your own risk.
Colwick Racecourse Park and Ride is locked at night and any vehicles requiring release out of hours are subject to a release fee.
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...