Switching to paperless Council Tax billing saves the Council money and is better for the environment. And if you choose to get your bill by email rather than the post, you could get a month’s Council Tax for free or a £50 intu voucher, whichever is the greater. The City Council will be making a prize draw from all those signed up for e-billing on 3 April, 2017.
To be in the draw you must be aged 18 or over and register for paperless billing by 28 February, 2017 and remain signed up on 3 April, when the draw takes place.
Click here to register here for e-billing then select the Manage your Council Tax online option.
Full prize draw conditions below:
Win a month’s free Council Tax prize draw terms and conditions
- The Promoter is Nottingham City Council
Closing Date is 17:00 on 28 February 2017
Draw Date is means 3 April 2017
Residents already registered for e-billing will be automatically entered into the draw.
- Entrants must be an existing Council Tax payer and signed up to paperless e-billing.
Only one entrant per Council Tax account allowed.
The following people are ineligible:
- Employees of Nottingham City Council and its associated companies, agents or contractors - and their immediate families.
- Anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Anyone under 18 years of age.
- The prize draw:
- Council Tax payers registered for paperless billing will be automatically entered into the prize draw unless you contact us to let us know that you do not wish to participate in the prize draw.
- All entrants in the prize draw agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prize consists of the equivalent of one calendar month due from the winner, which will be credited into their Council Tax account, or a £50 intu voucher, whichever is greater. The City Council will randomly select a winner using a computer on the draw date. A first and second reserve winner will then be randomly selected by the same method.
- The winner will be notified by the Promoter by post and/or telephone and/or email, using contact details connected to the account, within 14 days of the draw date. The winner will be awarded their prize within 30 days of the date of acceptance
The decision of the City Council in respect of any and all aspects of the promotion will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into by the City Council about any aspect of this promotion.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...