The Examination Library contains a list of documents submitted for the Examination along with background documents and evidence that have informed the production of the LAPP. It also contains documents relating to the examination, and will be updated as the examination progresses.
Structure of the Examination Library
The Examination Library is in 2 parts. Part 1 is all the documents that were submitted originally and follows the layout of the main LAPP document, see below. All documents issued post submission are in the Examination Library: Part 2.
Examination Library: Part 1 Examination Library: Part 2
- Core Documents
- Regulations - Documents required by regulations including the LAPP document itself
- Background Papers - Background Papers produced by the Council in support of specific policies
- Previous Stages - Documents related to previous statutory stages of the LAPP preparation
- Cross-Cutting Local Evidence - Documents that cut across different policy areas
- National Policy & Guidance - National Policy & Guidance
- Non Statutory Stages - Previous non statutory versions of the document and supporting documents
- Housing (Including Gypsies, Travellers and Travelling Showpeople) - Documents related to housing including Gypsies, Travellers and Travelling Showpeople
- Environment, Climate Change, Open Space, Flooding & Green Belt - Documents related to the Environment, Climate Change, Open Space, Flooding & Green Belt
- Waste, Minerals, Pollution Control and Telecommunications - Documents related to Waste, Minerals, Pollution Control and Telecommunications
- Transport / Managing Travel Demand / Infrastructure / Sites - Documents related to Transport / Managing Travel Demand / Infrastructure / Sites
- Retail (Including City Centre, Pay Day Loans/Betting Shops & Hot Food Takeaways - Documents related to Retail and include City Centre, Pay Day Loans/Betting Shops & Hot Food Takeaways
- Employment, Economy & Regeneration - Documents related to Employment, Economy & Regeneration
- Historic Environment - Documents related to the Historic Environment
- Local Services and Healthy Lifestyles / Community Facilities - Documents related to Local Services and Healthy Lifestyles / Community Facilities
- Consultation Comments - Consultation Comments received at Publication and Revised Publication Stages
The Examination Library: Part 2 sets out the documents, statements and other relevant correspondence issued after the submission of the Nottingham City Local Plan Part 2, LAPP to the Secretary of State on 23 April 2018. This will be updated with all documents issued by the Inspector, Nottingham City Council and other parties throughout the examination process. These are split into 3 sections.
- Section 1: Documents issued by the Inspector
- Section 2: Documents issued by the Council
- Section 3: Documents issued by those making Representation to the Plan.
To access these documents please click the green banner above.
All correspondence or queries relating to the examination should be directed to the Programme Officer in the first instance.
Programme Officer: Jayne Knight
If you wish to contact the Planning Policy Team please either email email@example.com or call 0115 876 4594
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...