Have some time to spare? Why not volunteer with us?
- Learn new skills
- Boost confidence
- Gain experience
- Sense of satisfaction from helping others
- Meet others in your community
- Contribute to the development of your area and the city
What We Offer You
- Support from a named mentor
- Any training required for the role
- Reference if needed for future job applications
How to Volunteer
- Have a read through the opportunities below and decide which role suits you best
- Fill in the application form below
- We will then be in touch to advise whether or not you are invited to interview
- If successful at interview we will call in your references and arrange a DBS check if appropriate
For informal enquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer Reading Challenege - We are looking for volunteers to help us run this year's Summer Reading Challenge! Click on the rol Description for full details of the role and how to apply. Please see below PDF of Role description.
Click on the opportunity to download a role description (PDF format).
We are not currently recruiting to these roles but keep an eye out for future opportunities in these areas, which will be listed on this page.
Teaching children how to code using Scratch
Increasing access to our local history collections
Reading for Dementia
Projects to support those living with dementia