Have some time to spare? Why not volunteer with us?
- Learn new skills
- Boost confidence
- Gain experience
- Sense of satisfaction from helping others
- Meet others in your community
- Contribute to the development of your area and the city
What We Offer You
- Support from a named mentor
- Any training required for the role
- Reference if needed for future job applications
How to Volunteer
- Have a read through the opportunities below and decide which role suits you best. Please note that we can only accept applications from people aged 16+ (except for our Summer Reading Challenge opportunity)
- Fill in the application form below
- We will then be in touch to advise whether or not you are invited to interview
- If successful at interview we will call in your references and arrange a DBS check if appropriate
For informal enquiries, email us at email@example.com
Duke of Edinburgh Award Placements
We are proud to support young people to gain skills and confidence and can offer placements to work towards Bronze and Silver Duke of Edinburgh awards in libraries. We generally place one young person per library at a time so cannot always guarantee a placement. To apply please complete the below application form.
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...