We offer free computer learning sessions across all Nottingham City Libraries
One2One Computer Help Sessions
One to One tutoring covering a wide range of topics including:
- Introduction to the computer
- Microsoft Word
- Saving and Printing
- Using the library catalogue
- Family History
For more information on our free One2One computer help sessions please ask at your local library
Tea and Tablets Drop in Sessions
Perhaps you are thinking of buying a tablet? Do you have one but don’t know how to use it? Or do you know someone who struggles to use theirs?
As part of Get Online Week we are encouraging people to try one new thing and this year it’s using tablets!
Drop into our tea and tablets mornings where you can find out more about using tablets in a relaxed friendly environment. No need to own or bring a tablet as we have plenty here for you to play around with.
Sessions running as follows:
- Southglade Park Library: Monday 15 October 10am to 12pm
- Hyson Green Library: Tuesday 16 October 10am to 12pm
- Sherwood Library: Wednesday 17 October 10amn to 12pm
- Meadows Library: Thursday 18 October 10am to 12pm
- The Dales Centre: Friday 19 October 10am to 12pm
No need to book, just turn up! Feel free to bring a friend too.
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...