Business and IP Centre
If you’re thinking of starting a business or need support to grow your business, check out our programme of events and book your place. All events are at Central Library.
Follow us @BIPCNottingham
Call 0115 915 2828
We’ve got lots of exciting events coming up at Business & IP Centre Nottingham.
Introduction to COBRA workshop, researching your business idea
Wednesday 12th December: 10.30 to 11.30
Starting a business can feel like information overload. This interactive workshop will show you how to use the COBRA reference tool to find the information you need to research your idea before you start up, from sector guides to legislation and sources of advice and support. Book your place online
COBRA (or Complete Business Resource Advisor) is an online resource packed with information about setting up in business. It includes:
- Factsheets on a wide range of business ideas
- Information about legal considerations and insurance
- Signposting to regulatory bodies and sources of business support
- Information about trade events and key organisations in each sector
- News and trend reports for different sectors
- Local area profiles
Access it in the library or at home. (City library card needed for remote access)
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...