Share this page
On this site
Families Information Service
The Families Information Service can offer support, advice and guidance for prospective parents, mothers, fathers and carers in Nottingham City. Parenting can be a tough job; find out about local services and activities for you and your family by accessing the Families Information Service Directory.
What is the Families Information Service?
The Families Information Service provides information and support to parents in Nottingham City on:
- Childcare - including specialist advice on choosing a childminder and childcare options.
- Childrens Centres - including locating a Childrens Centre and the services they provide.
- Activities for children and young people 0-19 years - including sign-posting parents to activities in local areas.
- Working with children and young people - including providing advice on training and recruitment
- National and local family support services.
Contact the Families Information Service to find out more about what we can do for you:
Are we in your local area?
Information workers are also out and about across the city, for example at community events and venues. Look out for the Families Information Service in your local area.
If you have previously used our service, your feedback is important to us to continue to improve our service. Please click here to complete our online evaluation form and to be entered into our monthly Prize Draw!