Share this page
On this site
Medilink bus service
Medilink is a free accessible bus service from the Queen's Drive Park and Ride site to the Queens Medical Centre and City Hospital
Location - Queen's Drive Park & Ride
Queen's Drive Park & Ride Site is located off Queen's Drive, just off the A52 Clifton Bridge.
From Queen's Drive Park and Ride direct to Queens Medical Centre, passing the new Treatment Centre, Medical School and QMC's Main Entrance, then via the Ring Road to Wilkinson Street Park and Ride and direct to the City Hospital grounds.
Medilink Leaflet [1Mb]
Every 10 minutes Monday to Friday
About Queen's Drive P&R
- There are dedicated parking spaces for disabled persons and families with buggies
- All buses and bus stops are fully accessible, with an area for wheelchairs and buggies
- 1066 lit parking spaces patrolled full time by on-site security staff
- Site open from 0600 - 2030 Monday - Friday, 0600 - 1930 Saturdays, closed Sundays.
- This site was given a Gold award for safe parking
Contact the Medilink team
For general information, customer comments and lost property enquiries, please call the Medilink team (0115) 840 4704.