Library and Information Services contact information
- Email: enquiryline@nottingh...
- Tel: 0115 915 2828
- Library and Information Services contact information
Share this page
On this site
Bilborough is a well-used community library sited close to the local shops and bus services along Bracebridge Drive. The library has books, magazines and newspapers for adults and children and provides a wide range of information sources including free internet and computer access.
- Services available in this library
- Activities and events
- Facilities for Disabled People
- Address and Location
- Transport Information
- Opening Hours
- Books for all ages and interests
- Large print books
- Reference books and help with homework
- Talking books for adults and children
- Children's area
- Community room available for hire
- Fax service available
- Health Information collection available (Includes books, leaflets and website listings)
- Computer and Internet access
- Jobs Info point
- Local Studies collection
- Newspapers and magazines
- Bilborough Library Reading Group - 1st Monday of the month at 10.30am
- Councillors' surgeries - every 1st, 2nd and 3rd Saturday of the month, 10-11am .
Children and young people
- Totstime - every Monday from 2pm
- Homework Help - Thursday 4.00 - 6.00 (term time only)
There is wheelchair access but users will require assistance with the opening of the inner doors of the library.
Tel: Nottm. (0115) 915 5795
24-hour renewal line: 0845 330 4435
Get directions from Google Maps
View Larger Map
Bilborough Library is situated on Bracebridge Drive opposite the main shopping area. It serves a community, in an area originally built as a council estate constructed mainly during the last war. The library is a single storey building with access via a footpath from Darnhall Crescent and Bracebridge Drive; it shares premises with the Community Centre.
Regular bus services from the City Centre are 28, 35 and L11.
To plan your journey to the library, Visit Traveline.
There are no allocated parking facilities at the library but ample parking on Darnhall Crescent and on a slip road at the rear of the medical centre.
|Monday||9.30 - 12.30, 1.30 - 6.00|
|Tuesday||9.30 - 12.30, 1.30 - 6.00|
|Thursday||9.30 - 12.30, 1.30 - 7.00|
|Friday||9.30 - 12.30, 1.30 - 6.00|
9.00 - 1.00