Library and Information Services contact information
- Email: enquiryline@nottingh...
- Tel: 0115 915 2828
- Library and Information Services contact information
Share this page
On this site
A busy library in Sherwood's lively shopping centre, situated on the corner of Spondon Street and Mansfield Road. There are books, newspapers and magazines for adults and children. The children's events are particularly popular!
- Stock and Services
- Activities and Meetings
- Facilities for Disabled People
- Address and Location
- Transport Information
- Opening Hours
- Faxing from your library
- Photocopying in Nottingham City Libraries
- Health Information collection available (includes books, leaflets and website listings)
- Computers, scanners and Internet available
- Jobs Info point
- Talking books
- Small collection of printed music
- Asian newspapers and magazines
- Polish newspaper
- Sherwood Library Club: An informal social event for all with regular speakers or activities on a range of subjects third Thursday of the month. (Except July/August) 10.00-11.00 am
- Page turners: An informal group who meet for coffee and to chat about books on the first Friday of the month
- Totstime: for ages from 0-5 years every Friday from 11.15 - 11.45 am
The main entrance has an automatic door and there is a lift to the library on the first floor.
Tel: (0115) 915 1155
Fax: (0115) 915 1156
24-hour renewal line: 0845 330 4435
Get directions from Google Maps
View Larger Map
This is a busy library in Sherwood's lively shopping centre. It is situated on the corner of Spondon Street and Mansfield Road. The entrance is on Spondon Street, with a lift to the library on the first floor.
Sherwood is well served by public transport with services 56, 58, 59, 61, 62, 87, 88 and 89 all running frequently on Mansfield Road.
To plan your journey to the library click here
There is free public car parking in the Spondon Street car park opposite the library entrance.
|Monday||9.30 - 7|
|Tuesday||9.30 - 6|
|Wednesday||9.30 - 6|
|Friday||9.30 - 7|
|Saturday||9.30 - 4|