Share this page
On this site
Achievement of Vulnerable Groups
The Achievement of Vulnerable Groups team work with Head teachers, governors and staff to provide quality educational provision for children and young people from vulnerable and minority groups.
The service specialises in:
- ethnic minority achievement including English as an Additional Language (EAL), Gypsy, Roma and Travellers, asylum seeker/refugees and all ethnic minority groups represented within Nottingham.
- educational provision for children in care.
- gifted and talented education.
The team offers:
- guidance and training on equalities and diversity issues in schools
- advice to senior leaders and governors including legal requirements and national developments
- training, resources and support to teaching staff.
For further information and details please contact Lorna Beedham, Adviser for the Achievement of Vulnerable Groups on 0115 8764677 or email@example.com