Share this page
On this site
How many licences do I need?
Employers need a separate WPL licence for each of their premises where they provide workplace parking places.
Premises are any land or building inside the Nottingham City Council administrative boundary that are used by an employer for workplace parking, for example:
- A piece of land or a building where you provide workplace parking places where you employ people or carry out your business.
- A car park or piece of land that you own or control, where you provide parking away from your main site.
- A car park not owned or controlled by you, but where you provide workplace parking such as a public multi-storey car park.
- A car park which you share with other employers.
You need to get a licence for each of your premises where you provide workplace parking places, although you can apply for all these licences in a single application.
Employers can apply for a WPL licence by clicking here.
- To see examples of some common parking arrangements, please click here [72kb].