Library and Information Services contact information
- Email: enquiryline@nottingh...
- Tel: 0115 915 2828
- Library and Information Services contact information
Share this page
On this site
Hyson Green Library
Hyson Green Library is a busy community library close to the Forest Recreation Ground. The library has books, magazines and newspapers, information resources and a meeting room. There is a regular homework club and many events for the local community.
- Services available in this library
- Activities and events
- Facilities for Disabled People
- Address and Location
- Transport Information
- Opening Hours
- African Caribbean collection including black history, politics and literature
- Asian Language collection
- Books and Talking booksfor all ages and interests
- Nottingham Connected - computers for all
- Community meeting room for hire
- Council and Community Information
- Faxing from your library
- Health information(includes books, leaflets and website listings)
- In Business - working for you
- Jobs Info Point
- Local history collection
- Local information leaflets
- One2one computer help sessions
- Newspapers and Magazines including for Black, Asian, and Polish communities
- Nottingham City Transport and Nottingham Express Transit information
- Parents Collection
- Photocopying in Nottingham City Libraries
- Sample collection of printed music available
- Homework Help (term-time only) Wednesday, Friday 3.45 - 5.45pm
- Sure Start 'Wiggle and Giggle' Session Wednesday, 1.30pm - 2.30pm
- Conversation group for learners of English, Fridays, 10.30am - 12.00 noon
- Totstime (storytime session for under 5s) Fridays (term time) 10.30am - 11.00am
- Reading Group, last Friday of the month, 2.30pm - 3.30pm
- Councillor Surgeries, Saturdays, 11.00am - 12.00 noon
- Saturday afternoon crafts for children; come along and get creative!
There is full access for wheelchair users.
Hyson Green Library
Tel: Nottm. (0115) 915 2483
24-hour renewal line: 0845 330 4435
Get directions from Google Maps
View Larger Map
Hyson Green Library is a vibrant multi-cultural community library located in a refurbished 19th century building. It is situated in the heart of Hyson Green on Gregory Boulevard, next to the new Art Exchange and near the Mary Potter Centre and the main shopping area.
Number 80, 81 buses run from the City Centre, number 190 stops outside and links the main hospitals. The Forest NET tram stop is about 100 metres from the library.
To plan your journey to the library visit http://www.travelineeastmidlands.co.uk
There is on-road parking outside the library, and the Forest Park and Ride car park is just a few minutes walk.
|Monday||9.30 - 6.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9.30 - 6.00 pm|
|Friday||9.30 - 6.00 pm|
|Saturday||10.00 - 4.00 pm|