Harvey Hadden Sports Complex
Wigman Road, Bilborough, Nottingham, NG8 4PB Tel. 0115 876 1600
£16 million redevelopment on schedule
Harvey Hadden Sports Complex is currently being redeveloped and is on schedule to open in 2015.
- The largest investment of Nottingham City Council's Leisure Centre Transformation Programme
- The only pool in Nottingham to offer 25m public swimming every day
- The £16m redevelopment includes £1.94m from Sport England's Iconic Facilities Fund.
The facility will be fully operational in September 2015, following our first major event, the Cerebral Palsy International Sports and Recreation Association (CPISRA) 2015 World Games from 6 - 16 August.
We are currently developing the programme of activities with our users in preparation for opening.
State of the art facilities include:
- 50 metre swimming pool with two adjustable pool floors which can divided into two 25 metre pools
- two multi-use activity studios for fitness, movement and dance
- fitness room/gym
- health suite - sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi
- a 1.5km closed road cycling circuit
- expanded athletics track from 7 to 8 lanes
- upgrades to the existing football pitches
- three new squash courts
- new male and female dry changing rooms
- new pool changing village with baby, disabled, and group/school changing areas
- improved access and facilities for disabled people, including a 'Changing Places' facility
- pool viewing and spectator seating
- vending area and cafeteria facilities.
Keep up to date with all the latest news on the development as it reaches completion. Sign up to stay connected and we'll send deliver regular updates straight to your inbox!
Read the latest Harvey Hadden newsletters in the downnload section below.
We will be taking photos during the redevelopment so you can keep up to date as the project develops. Click here to view the photo gallery.
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Make a comment on this service