Determined admission arrangements 2020 to 2021
The admission arrangements for all community schools and academies in Nottingham City for the 2020/21 school year have now been agreed.
The admission arrangements are used to allocate places at schools for the 2020 to 2021 school year.
Please click on the links below to access the determined admission arrangements and co-ordinated schemes for Nottingham City Council:
- Nottingham City admission arrangements 2020 to 2021
- Nottingham City secondary coordinated scheme 2020 to 2021
- Nottingham City primary coordinated scheme 2020 to 2021
- Accelerated and delayed school admissions policy
The Local Authority has also requested all academies in the city to post their determined admission arrangements for 2020 to 2021 on this site.
Please click on the links below to access the determined admission arrangements for 2020 to 2021 for the academies in the Nottingham City area:
- Ambleside Primary
- Blue Bell Hill Primary
- Bluecoat Aspley Academy
- Bluecoat Beechdale Academy
- Bluecoat Wollaton Academy
- Brocklewood Primary
- The Bulwell Academy
- Bulwell St Mary's Academy
- Burford Primary Academy
- Djanogly Learning Trust (which includes Djanogly City Academy, Djanogly Northgate, Djanogly Sherwood and Springfield Primary)
- Edale Rise Primary and Nursery School
- Ellis Guilford Academy
- Fernwood School
- Firbeck Primary Academy
- Highbank Primary
- Lead Academy Trust (which includes Edna G Olds Academy, Glapton Academy, Hogarth Academy, Jubilee Primary, Radford Primary, St Ann’s Well Academy, Sycamore Academy, Warren Academy and Windmill Lead Academy)
- Nottingham Emmanuel
- Nottingham Free School
- Nottingham University Samworth Academy
- Oakwood Academy
- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust (which includes Blessed Robert Widmerpool, Our Lady & St Edward, Our Lady of Perpetual Succour, St Mary’s, St Margaret Clitherow, St Patrick’s, St Augustine’s, St Teresa’s & Trinity
- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi Academy Trust (including Trinity)
- Portland Spencer Academy
- Rosslyn Park Primary
- Scotholme Primary and Nursery School
- Sneinton St Stephen’s CE Primary
- Southwark Primary
- South Wilford Endowed CE Primary
- The Milford Academy
- Victoria Primary School
- Whitegate Primary and Nursery School
- Whitemoor Primary
- William Booth Primary
The deadline for making an objection to the Schools Adjudicator is 15 May 2019.
All local authorities must submit an annual report to the Schools Adjudicator regarding matters relating to the admission of pupils to schools in their area and other related admissions issues. Please click on the link below to view the latest report:
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...