Block Play Session for Providers
An interactive session for practitioners to support your ITERS, ECERS, FCCERS & SACERS on Block Play.
Block play is a key aspect of children's play within the EYFS but especially supports personal social & emotional development & problem solving reasoning & numeracy.
The session will include:
- How to set up a block area with accessories to enhance children's play and support interaction & learning
- Practical ideas for using blocks to develop learning both in & outdoors
- Consider the value of block play, support children's progress & development
Course dates for Day Care Settings & Playgroups
- Thursday, 15th July 9.15am to 12.15pm or 1pm to 4pm at the Nottingham Nursery School & Training Centre
Course dates for Out of school Clubs & Childminders
- Saturday, 17th July 10am to 1pm at the Nottingham Nursery School & Training Centre
To book your place please contact the Early Years Workforce Development Team.