The Capita One Provider Portal gives you, the provider, access to a user friendly, secure data exchange system via this webpage.
Your data information will be automatically and electronically collated and validated before being processed by our team.
Early Years Headcount Portal
- Use the Portal to claim funding for 2,3 and 4 year old free entitlement hours
- Please read the Provider Portal Guidance for support with using the Portal and submitting your funding claims.
- Copy the Portal link below and Paste into your internet browser. You can then directly access the self service portal login page:
Other useful information including adjustments
- Funding adjustment form ( PLEASE NOTE: For use ONLY after the portal has closed)
- Summer Term 2018 Funding FAQs including portal opening dates
- Eligible DOB range Provider Login Reference Guide
Early Years Funding for 2, 3 and 4 year olds
Early Years funding for the free entitlement for 2, 3 and 4 year olds is provided by the DfE and allocated through the Dedicated Schools Grant.
Early Learning Programme for 2 Year Olds
- This ELP 2 Year Olds Factsheet contains critical information about eligibility criteria and procedures for allocating places from 1st April 2014. Please note that the Early Years Team no longer process these applications
- If you wish to register your school or childcare provision to receive Early Years Funding for 2 Year Olds, please click on the Registering for Funded Places.
- Early Learning Programme Funding for 2 Year Olds is funded at £5.08 per hour (from 1st April 2018) for 15 hours a week for 38 weeks
Early Years Funding for 3 and 4 Year Olds (Universal Hours)
- Nursery Education Funding for 3 and 4 Year Olds is funded at a base rate for 15 hours for 38 weeks plus any eligible supplements (Deprivation and Flexibility)
- Nursery Education Funding for 3 and 4 Year Olds is funded at £4.33 per hour (from 1st April 2018) for 15 hours a week for 38 weeks
Early Years Funding for 3 and 4 Year Olds (Extended Hours)
- In addition to the universal 15 hours for all 3 and 4 year olds, working parents can claim a further 15 hours (up to 30 hours per week for 38 weeks per year) from September 2017)
Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP)
- Funded at £0.53 per hour for up to 15 hours a week, up to 38 weeks a year, for eligible 3 and 4 year olds
- Came into force on 1st April 2015
- Funding to increase the quality of provision, for example; enhancing the environment or investing in staff
- It will be Ofsted's task to monitor the impact of the funding
- Please see Early Years Pupil Premium for full information