Helen Battelley is an internationally renowned consultant, trainer and speaker in Physical Development/movement in Early Education. Her training style is energetic, passionate and highly motivational. She has been working as a dance and movement specialist for over 19 years and continues to work directly with children. Helen was fundamental in the creation and release of Change4life’s ’10 Min Shake up cards’.
Designed to support writing skills internationally renowned Physical Development/Movement Consultant Helen Battelley will provide delegates with simple concepts to support and develop manipulation skills required to forge handwriting control and co-ordination.
Through physical literacy, delegates will learn how to aid and improve writing skills. Discovering opportunities to develop mark making in a creative and meaningful context participants will be inspired through the introduction of new ideas enabling them to build movement activities into their lesson planning and preparation.
This course will support practitioners to:
- Create an inspiring environment where children can engage and learn
- Understand the principles of movement and how they impact on fine motor control
- Develop confidence to extend the physical activity opportunities within the setting
- Understand that Creative planning can elicit excellent responses and engage children by using a range of stimuli to inspire learning and learners
- Provide attendees with confidence in the areas of dance/movement/singing/music
- Understand how physical literacy builds a foundation in personal/social/emotional and physical well being
Course Length: One full day including a buffet lunch
Course Requirements: Comfortable clothing is required for this training session
|4 July 2019||9:30am - 3:30pm||Castle Cavendish||£95||Book|