Recent Ofsted inspections indicate that child/adult interaction continues to be an area for development.
With the rapid increase in screen time it is even more important that the quality of our daily interactions are improved. Caroline will be working in collaboration with Suzanne Scrivens to unpick what makes an effective interaction and the impact this has on all other areas of learning. Based on the success of a recent interaction project we will provide you with tried and tested techniques.
This course will support you to:
- Understand that every interaction can be a ‘teachable moment’
- Look at the crucial role you play in facilitating effective and productive learning both inside and out
- Know when and how to intervene to further children’s learning
- Understand the crucial role of the adult in developing children’s language
- Ensure that children have high quality interactions with adults who provide a good role model
Course Leaders: Early Years Specialist Caroline Vissani, and Suzanne Scrivens (Support Staff Professional Development Consultant)
Length: Half a day
Audience: LSA's and F1 & F2 practitioners
|Day||Date||Time||Venue||Fee per delegate|
|Tuesday||6th February 2018||9:00am - 12:00pm||Castle Cavendish||£80||Book|