Helen Battelley is an internationally renowned consultant, trainer and speaker in Physical Development/movement in Early Education. Her training style is energetic, passionate and highly motivational. She has been working as a dance and movement specialist for over 19 years and continues to work directly with children. Helen was fundamental in the creation and release of Change4life’s ’10 Min Shake up cards’.
EYFS Inspirational Dance and Movement Level 1
The course is especially suited to those who would like to learn more about the importance of physical activity in the early years and how to engage with young children (aged 2-5 years) in more physically active play. The session will show how dance and movement can make strong links with all Prime and Specific Areas of the EYFS.
This course will support practitioners to:
- Understand the importance of physical activity in the early years
- Develop confidence to extend the physical activity opportunities within the setting
- Create an inspiring environment where children can engage and learn
- Understand that Creative planning can elicit excellent responses and engage children by using a range of stimuli to inspire learning and learners
- Provide attendees with confidence in the areas of dance/movement/singing/music
Course Length:One full day (6 hours)
Course information: Comfortable clothing is required for this training session, please also note to enable us to offer this course at the fee stated lunch is not provided.
|Friday||27th April 2018||9:30am - 3:30pm||NNSTC||£95||Book|