A Practical Workshop for established SENCOs
This half day practical course developed by the EY team and certificated by UK CPD is for established SENCOs and will support you to identify small steps for learning, set SMART targets and complete individual provision maps.
The course will support SENCOs to understand their responsibilities to children with SEND and the setting’s approach to identifying and meeting SEND.
This course will:
- Explore the SENCO role and how this is delivered across the city
- Provide clarity on SENCO best practice
- Provide an overview of current SEND legislation including the SENDCOP2015
- Examine early identification of children with additional needs in your setting
- Understand how to engage with parents and professionals in this process
- Explore Individual Provision Maps and managing SEND provision appropriately
Audience: The SENCO in the setting
|Tuesday||7th Nov 2017||9:30am - 12:30pm||NNSTC||£45||Book|
|Tuesday||27th Feb 2018||9:30am - 12:30pm||NNSTC||£45||Book|