Nottingham in Bloom is a year-round campaign which makes our city a cleaner and greener place to live, work and visit.
Nottingham in Bloom encourages young people to take an interest in the environment and help make the city a greener and cleaner place to live, work and visit. Everyone is welcome to get involved! Activities include:
- An Art Competition for ages 3 - 18 (Feb - March)
- A Digital Photography competition for ages 5 - 18 (Feb - March)
- Greenfingers Competition for best young gardener (April - July)
- Carpet bed design competitions (Winter)
- Involvement in Neighbourhood Bloom campaigns (all year round)