Clifton Cornerstone offers customers easy, convenient and local access to City Council services, local GP Practices, NHS Nottingham City clinics and Nottingham City Homes services, all from under one roof.
Contact Clifton Cornerstone
Tel: 0115 878 6100
Joint Service Centre NHS Numbers
Clifton Cornerstone - 0115 921 1288
- Opening hours
- Map and Directions to Clifton Cornerstone
- Services at Clifton Cornerstone
- 'Ask Here'
- Info Points
- Clifton Cornerstone telephone numbers
- Community meeting rooms
- How to get involved
Clifton Cornerstone opened in April 2006. It was the first of the city's flagship Joint Service Centres and is located in the heart of Clifton. The centre on Southchurch Drive offers customers easy, convenient and local access to a range of NHS, Nottingham City Council, Nottingham City Homes and Community Services all under one roof.
By providing a wide range of services in modern, purpose-built accommodation, Clifton Cornerstone and its staff are working to improve the health and well-being of local people. Our aim is to provide a friendly, efficient and inclusive service to all those living in the Clifton, Wilford and Silverdale area.
Clifton Cornerstone is open
- Monday to Friday 7am to 8pm
- Saturday and Sunday 8am to 6pm
- 'Ask Here' Information and Service Desk
- Cafe - Opening soon
- Public Toilets
- Baby changing facilities, buggy park and personal care facilities
- Community Meeting Rooms
- Adult Support and Health services
- Social care teams serving older people and adults of a working age including occupational therapy, community learning disability services and home care
- Neighbourhood Services
- Nottingham City Homes
- John Ryle Medical Practice - click here for more information on the John Ryle Medical Practice
- Clifton Medical Practice - click here for more information on the Clifton Medical PracticeOpens new window
- Health centre services including multi-purpose diagnostic and treatment clinics, contraception and sexual health, mental health services, paediatric clinics and speech and language therapy
- Specialist dental suite
- Physiotherapy suite
- Rehabilitation services
- Other community primary healthcare team services offered from Clifton Cornerstone include: health visitors, district nurses, school nurses and community midwives
- Clifton Advice Centre
- Automated payment machines
If you require any assistance whilst at Clifton Cornerstone then visit the 'Ask Here' information desk directly in front of the main entrance where you see 'Ask Here'. The Service Advisors will be able to point you in the right direction to access services from Clifton Cornerstone and answer any queries you may have regarding the building and wider services provided by Nottingham City Council, Nottingham Citycare Partnership and Nottingham City Homes.
'Info Points' in Clifton Cornerstone have a range of leaflets and information on council, housing, local groups and health services and further information will be added over the coming months. Please visit the 'Ask Here' information desk if you have any specific queries or a request for information.
- Ask Here Desk - 0115 878 6100
- Minicom - 0115 878 6101
- Clinic enquiries - 0115 940 5298
- John Ryle Medical Practice - 0115 921 2970
- Clifton Medical Practice - 0115 921 1288
- Nottingham City Homes - 0115 878 6287
- Adult Support and Health - 0115 915 5555
- Children's Services - 0115 915 5555
- Education Welfare Service - 0115 878 6337
- Neighbourhood Services Team - 0115 878 6247
- Clifton Advice Centre - 0115 940 5551
Clifton Cornerstone has community meeting rooms available for hire: to book a meeting room please call 0115 878 6100 or visit the 'ask here' information desk where you see the 'ask here' sign.
We want to involve and engage the local community in the operation of the Clifton Cornerstone. A community advisory group called the Friends of Clifton Cornerstone was set up in June 2006. The aim of this group is to give local people an opportunity to have a say and provide feedback and comments to the manager.
Tel: 0115 878 6222
Tel: 0115 878 6223
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...