Nottingham City Safeguarding Children Board includes representatives of the Local Authority and statutory organisations, along with a range of other organisations, including those from the voluntary sector, to ensure the Board is effective in the discharge of its functions.
We all share a responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An awareness and appreciation of the role of others is essential for effective collaboration between organisations and their practitioners.
Organisations with representatives on the Nottingham City Safeguarding Children Board include the following:
- Nottingham City Council’s Children’s Integrated Services
- Nottinghamshire Police
- Nottingham City Primary, Secondary and Special School Provision
- Public Health
- NHS Nottingham City Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
- Nottingham City Care Partnership
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- East Midlands Ambulance Service
- Nottinghamshire Probation Service
- Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire and Rutland Limited Community Rehabilitation Company
- The Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service (Cafcass)
- Nottingham City Homes
- Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue
- Children and Young People’s Provider Network (voluntary sector representative co-ordinated by Nottingham Community and Voluntary Service)
- Independent Lay Member
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...