The aim of the service is to help older people (60 plus) stay safely and independently in their own homes. Further information is available on this page.
Areas of Work
The aim of the service is to help older people (60 plus) stay safely and independently in their own homes. Service users are owner occupiers (in certain cases they can assist Housing Association tenants and private tenants but not Council tenants.
- Advice on repairing and maintaining property
- Help with applications for financial support from grants and private funding
- Provision of property surveys, drawings and schedules of repair
- Obtaining quotes from approved builders and contractors; securing planning permission; following building regulations
- Supervision of the building contract
- Ensuring payment to contractors on satisfactory completion of agreed works
- Advice on energy savings
Monday to Thursday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Fridays: 9.00am - 4.30pm
Wheelchair access, interview rooms on ground floor, lift, adapted toilet, induction loop. Home visits for frail, elderly/disabled people.
Investors in People, Quality Counts (Age Concern Federation Standard).
Offsite LinksNottingham Credit Union
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...