Bakersfield Library is the first Community Partnership Library for Nottingham. It is situated on the corner of Watson Avenue and Swains Avenue, just off Sneinton Dale.
Our new opening hours are now
- Monday: 2pm to 5pm
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 9.30am to 1pm
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: 2pm to 6pm
- Saturday: 10am to 1pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Tel/fax: 0115 915 0199
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Watson Avenue, Bakersfield, Nottingham, NG3 7BN
View Nottingham Libraries in a larger map
Nottingham City bus number 43 passes close to the library.
To plan your journey to the library visit www.travelineeastmidlands.co.uk. On street parking is available near the library.
- Book a computer
- One2One computer help sessions
- Urdu language books
- English and Asian magazines
- Fax and photocopier
- Information Services: Health Information, Jobs Info Point and Local History
- Reserve DVDs and CDs
- UK Online Centre - offers free or low cost computer and internet access
All these activities are free:
- Tots Time (term time only), every Wednesday, 10.30 - 11.00
- Bakersfield Library Reading Group, first Friday of each month, 4.45 - 5.45pm
- Police Surgeries, first and third Friday of each month - contact the library to check times.
- Councillor Surgeries, first and third Saturday of each month. Contact the library to check times