Bakersfield Library is the first Community Partnership Library for Nottingham. It is situated on the corner of Watson Avenue and Swains Avenue, just off Sneinton Dale.
- Monday: 2pm to 5pm
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 9.30am to 1pm
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: 2pm to 6pm
- Saturday: 10am to 1pm
- Sunday: Closed
Telephone/ fax: 0115 915 0199
View Nottingham Libraries in a larger map
Nottingham City bus number 43 passes close to the library.
To plan your journey to the library visit www.travelineeastmidlands.co.uk. On street parking is available near the library.
- Book a computer
- One2One computer help sessions
- Urdu language books
- English and Asian magazines
- Fax and photocopier
- Information Services: Health Information, Jobs Info Point and Local History
- Reserve DVDs and CDs
- UK Online Centre - offers free or low cost computer and internet access
All these activities are free
- Tots Time (term time only), every Wednesday, 10:30am to 11:00am
- Bakersfield Library Reading Group, first Friday of each month, 4:45pm to 5:45pm
- Police Surgeries, first and third Friday of each month - contact the library to check times
- Councillor Surgeries, first and third Saturday of each month. Contact the library to check times
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Make a comment on this service