Welfare Rights Service
Advice about debt, benefits, housing, employment and more.
Nottingham City Council funds and directly delivers welfare rights advice across the city with the aim of improving the income and living standards of Nottingham people.
Our Welfare Rights Service offers free, confidential and impartial advice and advocacy on the following matters:
Benefits & Tax Credits
- Benefit checks to make sure you're claiming all you're entitled to
- Help with benefit claim forms
- Supporting you to challenge decisions
- Representing you at benefit appeal tribunals
- Preparing financial statements and offering budgeting advice
- Negotiating repayment arrangements with creditors
- Supporting tenants and home owners with arrears and possession proceedings
- Helping you with court forms
- Advice and help with insolvency options such as bankruptcy or Debt Relief Orders
How to access our service
Call us on 0115 915 1355
Email us: email@example.com
We also run advice sessions at convenient locations across the city.
Home visits can also be arranged if you are unable to attend an appointment because of mobility problems.
Other organisations that offer help and advice
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Make a comment on this service