Nottingham Law Centre
- ACAS (Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service East Midlands)
- Age UK Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
- Age UK - staying put project
- Bestwood Advice Centre
- Citizens Advice Bureau (Nottingham and District)
- Clifton Advice Centre
- Community Legal Advice Helpline
- Housing Aid
- Meadows Advice Group
- National Debtline
- Nottingham and Nottinghamshire Refugee Forum (NNRF)
- Nottinghamshire Deaf Society
- Notts Housing Advice
- St. Anns Advice Centre
Nottingham Law Centre offers free, confidential and independent advice to anyone who lives or works in the City of Nottingham.
Areas of Work
Specialist: Debt, Housing, Welfare Benefits
Opening and Appointment Times
119 Radford Road
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 1.00pm and 2.00pm to 5.00pm
Appointments for initial advice are made up to two weeks in advance by telephoning or calling into the Law Centre.
We cannot give advice over the telephone or by e-mail - only by appointment.
Tel: 0115 978 7813
Monday to Friday 9.30am to 12.30pm and 2.30pm to 4.30pm
Full wheelchair access and adapted toilets. Limited disabled parking available. Level front entrance. Ramped rear entrance. Loop system, Textphone. Home visits for people unable to attend the office.
Access to interpreters, Language Line, BSL.
Community Legal Services Quality Mark at Specialist Level.
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Make a comment on this service