- ACAS (Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service East Midlands)
- Age UK Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
- Age UK - staying put project
- Bestwood Advice Centre
- Citizens Advice Bureau (Nottingham and District)
- Clifton Advice Centre
- Community Legal Advice Helpline
- Housing Aid
- Meadows Advice Group
- National Debtline
- Nottingham and Nottinghamshire Refugee Forum (NNRF)
- Nottinghamshire Deaf Society
- Notts Housing Advice
- St. Anns Advice Centre
Nottingham Law Centre
Nottingham Law Centre offers free, confidential and independent advice to anyone who lives or works in the City of Nottingham.
Nottingham City - all areas.
Areas of Work
Specialist: Debt, Housing, Welfare Benefits
Opening / Appointment Times
Address: 119 Radford Road, Hyson Green, Nottingham, NG7 5DU
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 1.00pm and 2.00pm to 5.00pm
Appointments for initial advice are made up to two weeks in advance by telephoning or calling into the Law Centre.
We cannot give advice over the telephone or by e-mail - only by appointment.
Tel: 0115 978 7813
Monday to Friday 9.30 am - 12.30 pm & 2.30 pm - 4.30 pm
Full wheelchair access and adapted toilets. Limited disabled parking available. Level front entrance. Ramped rear entrance. Loop system, Textphone. Home visits for people unable to attend the office.
Access to interpreters, Language Line, BSL.
Community Legal Services Quality Mark at Specialist Level.
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Make a comment on this service