St Ann's Ward. This page provides you with information about your local Nottingham City Councillor.
As one of your Local Councillors it is my job to take account of your views. I need your feedback to help make informed democratic decisions about issues which affect everyone.
For information regarding Councillor Surgeries and local services, please visit the St Ann's Ward and Surgery Details page.
Information and Details
Ward: St Ann's Ward
Date elected to City Council: May 1991
Previous Occupation: Factory Planning Office
- Mapperley and St Ann's and Dales Area Committee (Area 6)Opens new window
- Appointments and Conditions of Service Committee (Chair)
- Health and Scrutiny Committee
- Licensing Committee
- Regulatory and Appeals Committee
Membership of Outside Organisations
- Local Government Association (General Assembly)
- Nottingham City Transport (Council appointed Director)
- Nottinghamshire Association of Local Authorities
- Renewal Trust (Council appointed Director)
- EnviroEnergy Ltd (Council appointed Director)
- Gas Fund Trustees
- Nottingham Energy Partnership (Council appointed Director)
- Robin Hood Energy
- Nottingham and District Citizen's Advice Bureau