A popular library in Sherwood's shopping centre, situated on the corner of Spondon Street and Mansfield Road. The library is located on the first floor via a lift or stairs.
- Monday - 9:30am to 7pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday - 9:30am to 6pm
- Thursday - Closed
- Friday - 9:30am to 7pm
- Saturday - 9:30am to 4pm
- Sunday - Closed
- Bank holidays: Closed
Telephone: 0115 915 2827
Fax: 0115 915 2829
Nottingham City bus numbers 56, 58, 59, 87, 88 and 89 stop close by.
To plan your journey to the library visit www.travelineeastmidlands.co.uk. A council car park is situated across from the library on Spondon St.
- Book a computer
- One2One computer help sessions
- Asian newspapers and magazines
- Polish newspaper
- Information Services: Health Information, Jobs Info Point, Local History and InBusiness
- Photocopier and fax
- Small collection of printed music
- Search, reserve and renew your items
- UK Online Centre - offers free or low cost computer and internet access
- Asian language stock including; Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi, Gujarati and Bengali
- European language stock including; Polish, German, Spanish, Italian and French
All these events are free
- Sherwood Library Club third Thursday of each month, 10am to 11am (September to June)
- Homework Help Session every Wednesday 3:30pm to 5:30pm (Term time only)
- Totstime: Rhyme Time (0 to 2 year olds) every Friday, 11:15am to 11:45am (term time only)
- Page Turners Book Group first Friday of each month, 6pm to 7pm
- Work Club, every Tuesday, 10am to 12pm, sessions run by an advisor from NG7 Training, Employment and Advice
For information on upcoming events at this library, please visit our What's On Page
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...