Bakersfield Library is the first Community Partnership Library for Nottingham. It is situated on the corner of Watson Avenue and Swains Avenue, just off Sneinton Dale.
- Monday: 2pm to 5pm
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 9.30am to 1pm
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: 2pm to 6pm
- Saturday: 10am to 1pm
- Sunday: Closed
Telephone/ fax: 0115 915 0199
Nottingham City bus number 43 passes close to the library.
To plan your journey to the library visit www.travelineeastmidlands.co.uk. On street parking is available near the library.
- Book a computer
- Urdu language stock
- Italian language stock
- Newspapers and magazines
- One2One computer help sessions
- Fax and photocopier
- Information Services: Health Information, Jobs Info Point and Local History
- Search, reserve and renew your items
- UK Online Centre - offers free or low cost computer and internet access
All these activities are free
- Tots Time (term time only), every Wednesday, 10:30am to 11:00am
- Bakersfield Library Reading Group, first Friday of each month, 4:45pm to 5:45pm
- Police Surgeries, first and third Friday of each month - contact the library to check times
- Councillor Surgeries, first and third Saturday of each month. 10:00am to 11:00am
For information on upcoming events at this library, please visit our What's On Page
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...