Aspley Library is a busy community library situated on the A610 Nuthall Road opposite Sainsbury's local supermarket. The library has a small car park for customers to use.
|Monday||9:00am to 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am to 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am to 6:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am to 1:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am to 6:00pm|
|Saturday||9:30am to 1:00pm|
Nottingham City bus numbers 78 and 79 stop close by.
To plan your journey to the library visit www.travelineeastmidlands.co.uk. There is a small car park for customers to use, accessed by Melbourne Rd.
- Community room available for hire
- Book a computer
- Urdu, Punjabi, Bengali and Hindi language books
- Newspapers and magazines
- Small collection of printed music
- One2One computer help sessions
- Fax and photocopier
- Information Services: Health Information, Jobs Info Point and Local History
- Search, Reserve and Renew Your Items
- UK Online Centre - offers free or low cost computer and internet access
All these events are free:
- Sure Start Stay and Story, every Monday, 10:00am to 11.30am (Term Time Only)
- Homework Help Session, every Wednesday, 3:00pm to 5.15pm (Term Time Only)
- Councillor Surgeries, first and third Saturday of each month, 9:30am to 10:30am
- Knit and Natter every Tuesday 4:00pm to 6:00pm
- Work club every Tuesday, 2pm to 5pm, sessions run by employment advisors from Groundwork Nottingham
- Craft Club, every saturday, 10:00am to 2:00pm. Children's drop in session
- Tuesday Tots, (under 5's) every Tuesday, 9:30am to 11:30am. A Toddler play session including Tots Time from 11am to 11:30am
For information on upcoming events at this library, please visit our What's On Page
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...